A little bit of my background...
Born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. Lived in England for a little in my childhood.
I graduated from Dartmouth College in 2016, majoring in Engineering Sciences and Studio Art.
After undergrad, I enrolled in the Digital Arts masters program at Dartmouth trying to figure out a better way to integrate my interests.
Now, I live in sunny California to hang out with cool people and... be a little closer to home :')
Things I like!
I don't quite know how to describe myself, so here are a few things I like. Hopefully we share a few things!
- I love games. Board games, video games, mobile games... I usually play support/healer. Hmu if you need me ;)
- Two FeLV+ cats I am permanently fostering. Their names are Janine and Rossi.
- Food! I enjoy cooking and love eating, especially Korean food. And I love taking pictures of food. Don't worry, I'll be quick.
- I made an instagram for my baby twin cousins. Check it out here!
- Quality socks make a good day.
- My mother gets mad at me for buying too many cute things that do nothing. But they make me happy so I will keep buying them.
- When I don't buy cute things, I make cute things. Needle felting is a great medium.
- Speaking of cute things, I went on a road trip and took Pusheenicorn across the country. Take a peek at our journey here!
This website includes many high-res images that may take a while to load. Please be patient. <3
Maybe there might be something that interests you in my unorganized stash of work?
In that case, check out my tumblr :D